Year established: 1999
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: B+
Recommended: For recreational players
SportsBetting Sportsbook Review
SportsBetting offers a wide variety of betting markets for users to choose from, including football, baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey, boxing and more. It also provides live betting options that allow you to place bets as the game is taking place in real time.
Casino Games & Live Casino
There are casino games available such as slots tables and blackjack. SportsBetting also recently added a Live Casino option which allows gamers to play their favorite table games with a live dealer in real time. SportsBetting also offers various promotions and bonuses for players.
Usability of the site
The website is well designed and easy to use, with a clean user interface that makes it simple to navigate the different sections of the website.
SportsBetting provides users with an excellent variety of betting markets, live betting options and casino games in a safe and secure environment. While it does not have as many features as some other sportsbooks, it still offers plenty of exciting options making it a great choice for fans looking to place bets on their favorite sports or games. With its wide selection of betting markets, live betting options and promotions, SportsBetting provides users with an enjoyable online gaming experience.
– Solid reputation within the sports betting industry;
– Extensive online gambling options;
– Huge range of betting types and markets;
– Reputable casino and poker site also attached;
– Game lines are some of the first ones out;
– Excellent mobile and live betting platform;
– Accepts players worldwide including USA;
– Low wagering requirements for the basic deposit bonuses;
– Low juice on most of their bets;
– Great selection of futures bets.
– limited selection of European sports;
– Interface takes a while to get used to;
– Lower betting limits compared to other US sites;
– Promotions are a little bit weak compared to competitors;
– Average graphics and software.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, ecoPayz, Discover, American Express, Money Orders, Cheque, Person to Person, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Stellar, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.