Year established: 2002
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: B-
Recommended: For recreational players
Redbet Sportsbook Review
Redbet is a popular online sportsbook, providing sports fans in Europe with a wide range of betting markets and live streaming options. Redbet offers competitive odds for football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey and many other sports.
Casino Games & Live Casino
There are also casino games available at the platform, ranging from slots to video poker to table games like blackjack and roulette. For those looking for a more realistic gaming experience, there is an extensive Live Casino providing tables hosted by professional dealers.
Furthermore, the company runs several promotions on its website all year round. These include cashback bonuses, free spins and other rewards.
Usability of the site
The website is well designed and easy to use, with a simple layout that makes it easy to find the sports and markets you’re looking for. It also has an intuitive search function to help narrow down results quickly. The mobile version of the site is mobile friendly and can be accessed through any modern browser on smart phones or tablets.
In conclusion, redbet provides a comprehensive online gaming experience for players in Europe. It offers great odds and betting markets across all major sports as well as esports, virtuals and casino games. There are also plenty of promotional offers available for both new and existing customers.
– Financially stable and established bookmaker;
– Founded by a group of sports betting professionals;
– Site is good for new players with regards to the easy to navigate design that it offers;
– Great soccer betting service, with a wide range of markets and great odds;
– Live betting on a good level;
– Great casino and poker room;
– A lot of positive feedback from players;
– Current stats and odds easy to track;
– Great support that is easy to contact.
– High margins on some sports;
– Poor sports coverage aside from soccer;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– There are very low limits for some events;
– Some restricted countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, Instant Wire Transfer, Neteller, Nordea, Przelewy24, WebMoney, Qiwi, PaysafeCard, Przelewy24
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.