Year established: 2021
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
Mint.io Sportsbook Review
Mint.io Sportsbook offers an extensive range of betting markets for customers to place bets, including pre-match and in-play betting options. Mint.io provides a wide variety of sports like football, basketball, ice hockey, tennis, golf etc., as well as virtual sports games and e-sports such as Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO).
The Mint.io live betting feature allows users to bet on the outcomes of real-time events with continuously changing odds. Customers can also take advantage of their Cash Out feature, which allows them to settle their bets before the event has finished in order to secure winnings or minimize losses.
The Mint.io casino is divided into two sections – slots and other games – where users can find hundreds of different types of games, including classic slots and table games such as Blackjack and Roulette. Mint.io also has a Live Casino, where customers can experience the thrill of playing against real dealers in real-time.
Usability of the website
Mint.io has an easy-to-use website that is optimized for both desktop and mobile use, featuring crisp visuals and simple navigation between sections with just one click.
Overall, Mint.io Sportsbook is a great option for all types of players looking for an exciting sports betting experience with plenty of markets to choose from as well as a wide selection of casino games. Mint.io’s promotions, Cash Out feature and Live Casino make it an attractive proposition for both casual and experienced bettors alike.
– Great cryptocurrency gambling & betting site;
– All of the most popular sports are available;
– Excellent sports betting markets;
– Good selection of Esports and Virtuals;
– Bet in-play on a huge number of sports;
– More than 3000 Bitcoin Casino games;
– Exciting sports offers and promotions;
– Free loyalty program and invite-only VIP program;
– An effortless website design;
– Accessible in different languages;
– Very fast registration;
– Supports both USDC and USDT stable coins;
– Good customer support.
– Relatively young gambling & betting site;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– Small 0.8% fee when withdrawing to an altcoin;
– Does not support Fiat currencies.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USDT, XRP, USDC, BCH, DAI, BTH
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.