Year established: 2013
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Malta & UK
Overall rating: B-
Recommended: For recreational players
Guts Sportsbook Review
Guts is one of global leaders in the industry of online gaming, offering a wide range of options for all kinds of players. It offers its customers an impressive selection of betting markets including sports, esports and virtuals, live betting, casino games such as slots and table games like Blackjack and Roulette, and even a live casino section.
Plus Guts also provides its users with plenty of promotions to choose from, ensuring that everyone can find something to suit their preferences. It stands out from other online gaming providers by offering an easy-to-use platform that includes everything gamers need in one place – no matter what they’re looking for.
Usability of the site
The website’s user interface is well laid out and efficient, allowing users to quickly find what they are looking for without having to spend too much time searching around the site. Guts also offers quick access to customer support through both email and live chat so that customers can get answers any questions or issues they may have promptly and easily.
With Guts being a reliable source for quality entertainment and customer service, it’s safe to say that it is the perfect place for gamers looking to get the most out of their gaming experience. The brand also provides a secure and reliable platform, with the site being licensed by respected authorities. All in all, Guts is an excellent choice for anyone who wants a comprehensive online gaming experience. There’s something for everyone at the site – from sports fans to casino enthusiasts.
– European gambling operator;
– Sportsbook, poker and online casino games are offered;
– Wide range of markets available;
– Cover football and other sports in a huge range of territories;
– Excellent coverage of live betting markets;
– Consistently competitive odds on all markets;
– Exclusive promotions and offers;
– Easy to use sports betting layout;
– Easily accessible mobile app;
– Site is available in a number of languages;
– Good selection of funding options with fast payment and withdrawal;
– Excellent range of effective customer service options.
– Less established than other sportsbooks;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Better odds at bigger bookmakers online;
– There are very low limits for some events;
– Restricted countries for access and bonus.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, PaysafeCard, Neteller, ecoPayz, Zimpler, Euteller, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.