Year established: 1967
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Gibraltar & UK
Overall rating: A
Recommended: For recreational players
BetFred Sportsbook Review
BetFred is a great sportsbook for those who are looking to place bets on their favorite teams and events. BetFred offers competitive odds, a wide range of betting markets, live betting options, and an online casino with plenty of games to choose from. The website itself is easy to use and navigate around so anyone can quickly find what they’re looking for without any trouble at all. All in all BetFred provides an excellent sportsbook expereince for anyone looking to get into sports betting.
BetFred is definitely one of the top sportsbooks out there and definitely worth checking out for those who are interested in getting involved in the world of sports betting.perience that you won’t regret signing up for! BetFred is a great choice for anyone wanting to place bets on their favorite teams and events, as well as making sure that they have the best chance of success when it comes to betting.
BetFred also offers plenty of promotions throughout the year so make sure you take advantage of these chances to increase your winnings! Betting with BetFred will give you an enjoyable experience every time, as well as offering a safe and secure platform for all bettors. So if you’re looking for a reliable sportsbook, BetFred is definitely worth considering!
BetFred also offers excellent customer service and support, so you can always be sure that you will get the help and advice you need when it comes to making bets or having any issues that may arise.
– Impeccable reputation;
– Financial stability;
– Great coverage of european football and horse racing;
– Wide range betting offer;
– Excellent odds on a consistent basis;
– There is the live stream feature;
– Great bonuses and promotions for new and existing customers;
– Superb “football predictor” stats and analysis software;
– The website is elegant and quite easy to navigate;
– Sponsor of the football teams.
– Main focus is on UK customers;
– It does not support some countries;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Support can be a little slow.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), 1-Pay, Bank Transfer, Cheque, Citadel, Neteller, PayPal
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.