Year established: 1999
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
Overall rating: A
Recommended: For professional players (Betting Exchange)
Betfair Betting Exchange Review
Betfair Betting Exchange is a popular online betting platform that offers punters the chance to place bets on sports and racing events around the world. Betfair also provides an excellent live betting platform with good in-play options and a variety of virtual sports games. It also has a great selection of casino games for punters to enjoy, including slots, video poker and live dealer tables.
Betfair offers a wide range of betting markets, including horse racing, football, tennis, and many more. It also has an extensive casino games selection as well as a live casino. The Betfair website itself is easy to navigate and provides punters with plenty of information about their betting markets, promotions and other features. The platform is easy to use and allows customers to place bets quickly and with ease. Betfair also offers great customer service as well as promotions on selected events.
In conclusion, Betfair Betting Exchange is an excellent online gambling platform for punters looking to place wagers on sports and racing events around the world. It provides a wide range of betting markets, competitive odds and plenty of promotions to take advantage of. The website is well designed and easy to navigate, allowing users to quickly find the information they need.
– Pioneer and leader in betting exchange;
– The best liquidity of any betting exchange;
– Can bet both for and against outcomes, which is excellent for hedging;
– Odds are often made available before bookmakers;
– Large betting offer;
– High odds;
– High limits;
– Live betting and streaming;
– Ability to trade so you can be in profit long before an event has finished;
– Ability to lay off your bet if events aren’t going your way;
– Can ‘trade’ on certain markets;
– Good Free Bet on sign up;
– Professionals favourite, well known, reliable and experienced.
– Takes a % commission on winnings;
– Low liquidity on some markets;
– Restricted access in some countries;
– New players may be a bit intimidated by the fullness of the pages due to the abundance of information.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), 8Pay, Bank Transfer, BPAY, Cheque, ClickandBuy, EntroPay, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, WebMoney, Western Union
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.