Year established: 1999
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
Overall rating: A
Recommended: For professional players (Betting Exchange)
– Pioneer and leader in betting exchange;
– The best liquidity of any betting exchange;
– Can bet both for and against outcomes, which is excellent for hedging;
– Odds are often made available before bookmakers;
– Large betting offer;
– High odds;
– High limits;
– Live betting and streaming;
– Ability to trade so you can be in profit long before an event has finished;
– Ability to lay off your bet if events aren’t going your way;
– Can ‘trade’ on certain markets;
– Good Free Bet on sign up;
– Professionals favourite, well known, reliable and experienced.
– Takes a % commission on winnings;
– Low liquidity on some markets;
– Restricted access in some countries;
– New players may be a bit intimidated by the fullness of the pages due to the abundance of information.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), 8Pay, Bank Transfer, BPAY, Cheque, ClickandBuy, EntroPay, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, WebMoney, Western Union
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.