Year established: 1988
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Malta & UK
Overall rating: A+
Recommended: For recreational players
– The largest, reputable and solvent bookmaker on the Irish market;
– Long years of experience, financial stability;
– Massive company in Ireland, UK and Europe;
– Large network of betting shops;
– Great odds and a wide selection of sporting markets;
– The best offer for events outside of sports (culture, entertainment, music, politics);
– Many original, unique and sometimes funny bets included in the offer;
– Live streaming, casino, poker, bingo;
– Numerous rotating bonus bets;
– Excellent Cashback offers on selected football matches;
– Wide range of payment options;
– Very fast payouts on e-wallets.
– Professional, informed customer support.
– Might not be the place for some European punters – a lot of UK & Ireland exclusives;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– Restricted play in some countries;
– Limited offer of payment options.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, Cheque, EntroPay, Neteller, PayPal
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.