Year established: 1926
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Gibraltar & UK
Overall rating: B
Recommended: For recreational players
Coral Sportsbook Review
Coral.co.uk is one of the leading online betting sites, offering a wide range of sports betting markets and in-play live betting options. It offers all the major sporting events across multiple disciplines, such as football, horse racing, tennis, golf and e-sports. Coral offers an excellent online betting experience with plenty of betting markets and generous promotions that keep customers coming back time after time.
Casino Games & Live Casino
Coral also features casino games like slots and table games, virtuals (betting on non-live computer-generated events) and a live casino with real dealers dealing out cards or spinning roulette wheels.
Coral’s promotions are various and attractive – from welcome bonuses to cashback deals for regular punters that keep coming back for more!
Usability of the site
Coral’s website is easy to navigate and user friendly so anyone can find what they need quickly and easily without having to scroll through pages of irrelevant content.
Coral Sportsbook is a great choice for any punter looking for a reliable, convenient and safe way to place their bets. With its wide range of betting options and promotions, it is sure to satisfy even the most demanding of bettors. So if you’re looking for a trustworthy sportsbook with plenty of options, Coral should be your go-to choice!
– Reputable and well established UK bookmaker;
– Great and long lasting experience in the business, financial stability;
– Top UK Sports coverage and a good range of global sports, too;
– Huge focus on football, horse racing and greyhound racing;
– Competitive odds;
– Regular special offers;
– Live streaming of selected sports;
– Quick user-friendly website which allows customers to place bets fast;
– Extensive customer service options;
– Fast payouts.
– Restricted betting limits;
– Bonus only open to UK and Ireland residents;
– You must have money in your account to access the live streaming feature;
– Some customers might find their market offering a little UK-centric;
– Limited payment methods for non UK punters;
– Quite a few restricted territories.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, Money Transfer, Western Union, Neteller, Ukash, Click2Pay, Paysafe, PayPal
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.