Year established: 1926
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Gibraltar & UK
Overall rating: B
Recommended: For recreational players
Coral Sportsbook Review
– Reputable and well established UK bookmaker;
– Great and long lasting experience in the business, financial stability;
– Top UK Sports coverage and a good range of global sports, too;
– Huge focus on football, horse racing and greyhound racing;
– Competitive odds;
– Regular special offers;
– Live streaming of selected sports;
– Quick user-friendly website which allows customers to place bets fast;
– Extensive customer service options;
– Fast payouts.
– Restricted betting limits;
– Bonus only open to UK and Ireland residents;
– You must have money in your account to access the live streaming feature;
– Some customers might find their market offering a little UK-centric;
– Limited payment methods for non UK punters;
– Quite a few restricted territories.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, Money Transfer, Western Union, Neteller, Ukash, Click2Pay, Paysafe, PayPal
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.